Industrial Technology Department
Zachary Reddig, Chair
The mission of the Department of Industrial Technology is to provide the regional workforce with credentialed, skilled, and competent entry-level technicians and to be responsive to emerging workforce needs. The department encourages the development of teamwork and interpersonal communication skills required in the workplace. It also stresses the importance of a strong work ethic and the value of continuing education and lifelong learning. The instruction for the Department of Industrial Technology Certificate of Applied Science and Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree programs are primarily delivered at the West Campus at 2795 37th Avenue, Missoula MT 59804. Some instruction is delivered at the River Campus or Mountain Campus.
All students admitted to Industrial Technology programs are required to submit writing placement scores immediately upon admission to the Missoula College or make arrangements to take these assessments as soon as possible. Thereafter, students needing to take a writing assessment should contact the Academic Support Center at 406-243-7826 to schedule an appointment to take the placement assessments as soon as possible. Students who live outside of the Western Montana area may take a writing assessment at their local community college.
- Facility Management Certificate of Applied Science
- Heavy Equipment Operation Certificate of Applied Science
- Precision Machine Technology Certificate of Applied Science
- Green Building Certificate
- Carpentry Certificate of Applied Science
- Construction Management Certificate of Applied Science
- Welding Technology Certificate of Applied Science
- Construction Helper Certificate
- HVAC Technician Certificate
- Precision Machine Technology Certificate