Business Technology Department
Michelle Boller, Chair
The Business Technology Department of Missoula College collaborates with business and industry to prepare graduates to compete in and contribute to a dynamic global society. The department attracts and retains skilled faculty with the professional experience and theoretical background to utilize diverse instruction which reflects current and emerging business practices. Faculty actively engage students in the learning process by integrating experiential technical education and empowering students to adapt to an ever-changing world.
Students may choose from six Associate of Applied Science degree programs and four Certificate of Applied Science programs. Degree programs include Accounting Technology with an optional concentration in Computer Support; Administrative Management with an optional concentration in Social Media Management; Food Service Management; Hospitality Management; Medical Information Technology with concentrations in Health Information Coding and Medical Administrative Assisting; Paralegal Studies; and Management with concentrations in Entrepreneurship and Sales and Marketing. Certificate of Applied Science programs include Business Media Design, Culinary Arts, Customer Relations, Hospitality Management, Medical Reception, and Sales and Marketing. Certificate of Technical Skills programs include Medical Claims Service Specialist.
Undergraduate Associates of Applied Science and Certificates
- Accounting Fundamentals C.A.S.
- Accounting Technology A.A.S.
- Accounting Technology A.A.S., Computer Support Concentration
- Administrative Management A.A.S.
- Administrative Management A.A.S., Social Media Management Concentration
- Customer Relations C.A.S.
- Business Media Design C.A.S.
Applied Computing and Engineering:
- Information Technology A.A.S. - Network Administration and Security
- Information Technology A.A.S. - Programming and App Development
- Computer Aided Design C.A.S.
- Computer Support C.A.S.
- Cybersecurity C.T.S.
- Energy Auditor C.T.S.
- Recycling Technology C.T.S.
- Health Information Technology Certificate
Big Sky Culinary Institute:
- Food Service Management A.A.S.
- Hospitality Management A.A.S.
- Culinary Arts C.A.S.
- Hospitality Management C.A.S.
- Management A.A.S., Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Management A.A.S., Sales and Marketing Concentration
- Sales and Marketing C.A.S.
Medical Information Technology:
- Medical Information Technology A.A.S., Health Information Coding Concentration
- Medical Information Technology A.A.S., Medical Administrative Assisting Concentration
- Medical Claims Specialist C.T.S.
- Medical Reception C.A.S.